Just4Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

app for Salinaries

4 posters

Go down

app for Salinaries Empty app for Salinaries

Post  Sali Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:11 pm

Username:Salinaries
Level:71
Class:Venomancer

HP Buffed/Unbuffed:
Build: Vit:44 Mag:218 Dex:80 Str:74

Previous Factions:
Why did you leave?:
Why do you want to join Just4Fun?: I am searching for persons willing to help, friendly which will help me to develop and I think that the this sort of person just has Just 4 Fun...
Do you have a working mic?:yes

Do you have any TW experience? If so, say how many and with what guild: In PWI I am already playing almost 3.5 year... I am an experienced person, in TW I was a participation overcome a lot of times, playing almost 2 years ago in Kingdom, Kylin or Heavenly, so there isnt any problem with KOS or unfriendly pk'ers:)
Can you attend TW on Friday(8pm server)?: yes
Can you attend TW on Saturday(8pm server)?: yes
Can you attend TW on Sunday(8pm server)?: yes
Can you handle KOS due to TW?: yes i can like i write ealier:)
References (Do you know anybody in the faction? Who told you to apply? etc): _Muff_ Told me to app to ur fraction:) she tell "will be nice to have u in are guild" Smile

Tell us about yourself. Tell us everything about your Gear;
About Yourself: Im 20 years old man, My name is Damian, im from Poland, i live in Warsaw City(Capitol of Poland), My hobby's martial arts, i play PWI about 6-10h per day...
Im anime fan: Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail and Katekyo Hitman Reborn are the best:D

Armor: Im collecting TT70(arcane), got alredy Sleeves, Need arcane robe, arcane boots, and arcane pants... Head Gear: Crystal Headdress
Weapon: Sakyamuni Lights +1
Ring1: Demon Panther Ring+2
Ring2: 2*Private's Badge(want change)
Amulet: Skysunder Amulet(want change)
Belt: 3* Seal of MirageMaster(probolby change but dont know when:D)
Cape: 1* Shadowa Walker Cape(want change)
Fly: Wave Pacer Normal Speed: 0.50m/sec Fast Speed: 2.50m/sec(want change)
Mount: Windsprint Panther 9m/sec

I dont write about shards couse there is too much of them, and i will change almost 3/4 equipment...

Btw My girlsfriend got nick \Nefrete/, she's name is Ewa we live togheter, she start play PWI about 2months, her character is cler lv 48 and she want join with me if she can, her gears are mine form ealier so she got not bad equip for lv 40+(when i change armor for TT70 i give her my old gears, she will need only to lv up)... There is only 1 problem, we got 1 pc and when she play i cant and when i play she cant(u know what i mean), but still i can log on multi account and help her with something...

I am Greeting:)
my mail is tatsumaru@vp.pl
or u can just catch me in PWI just write to me: Salinaries or my girlfriend: \Nefrete/

Sali

Back to top Go down

app for Salinaries Empty Re: app for Salinaries

Post  Mahi Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:52 am

I say we let them both in Sal was very helpful in Tusktown when we were helping Chilly lvl. As long as Nef can keep up with the lvl requirements I see no problem.
Mahi
Mahi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  One_True_Blonde Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:56 am

We have run a bit with Sal and I think he would make a great addition. I say yes to the gf also Smile
One_True_Blonde
One_True_Blonde

Back to top Go down

Post  Moons Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:46 pm

I think they will both be good here. Sal sounds like a helpfull person and his GF will reach the lvl requirement in only 2 lvls.

i say yes for both.

Moons
Moons

Back to top Go down

Post  Picahu Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:57 pm

yes
Picahu
Picahu
Admin

Back to top Go down